Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

A Sweet Pigling Pair

I've been spending some time revising a few of my older patterns lately and have recently completed the new pattern for Flora:   http://gingermelondolls.blogspot.ca/2015/03/a-new-look-for-flora-explorer.html and the design of the Pocket Bunnies (still working on re-writing the pattern for these):  http://gingermelondolls.blogspot.ca/2015/03/spring-sale.html. With each one, I've created what I hope is a cuter, more detailed design as well as an updated version of each pattern that includes a new grid for easier placement of facial features and lots of close-up photos to better show how to make them.  Here is my latest addition, the Pocket Piglings!
I'm having so much fun re-doing these little sweeties and it really is fun to see how they compare to the originals once they're done!
That's the original piggy in the middle!  As you can see, the new piggies are a bit smaller in size and I've designed a new ear and snout shape for them. 
Here's a look at the pocket piggies and bunnies that are now complete.  Next will be the fox...
Just so you know, the new versions of the patterns will be available once all the Pocket Pets have been re-done.

Happy Easter and Happy Passover dear friends!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! 
~Shelly xo