Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas

Today I'm very happy to introduce a little colouring book I've been working on and let you all know that it's available in my shop.

This sweet little book features 16 adorable animal prints for your little one to color. For a limited time, each book will include a set of eight mini pencil crayons (while supplies last) which are enclosed in a re-sealable plastic envelope.

Here's a sneak peek inside:

Each set will be packaged in a re-sealable plastic bag to keep things organized.

I'm also happy to say that my Gingermelon Men patterns are now available.  These can be made into ornaments or brooches and are delightfully easy to make!


And, lastly, I finally got my order of felt in the mail today, so, for those of you who requested the Tag-Along Doll and Bear kits, they're now available too! 

What could be nicer than finding one of these tucked inside a stocking on Christmas morning, all ready to cut and sew up over the holidays?

hugs,
~Shelly